CroniCare is a 100% natural product containing a blend of cannabis extract and fish oil (omega 3 source), which have been shown to have multiple health benefits in cats and dogs.
Indications for use of CroniCare, specifying the target species:
- Cats and dogs:
- Due to its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, CroniCare can be used as a supplement or co-adjuvant in treatments:
- Chronic pain
- Joint problems: arthritis, osteoarthritis...
- Autoimmune diseases
- Diseases with inflammatory component
- Neurodegenerative diseases (e.g., cognitive dysfunction)
- Older dogs
- Ictus, Epilepsy
- For the anxiolytic and neuroprotective effect, can be administered in cases of:
- Separation from mother
- Sleep disturbances
- Conduct disorders
- What effects can I expect from CroniCare?
- The omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil have great anti-inflammatory power and support cognitive function. Cannabis extract has been shown to have a potent anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant and neuroprotective effect. As it does not contain THC, no toxic side effects are expected at the psychotropic level.
- What is the difference between cannabis extract and marijuana?
- There are different plants included in the denomination "cannabis", "hemp" or "marijuana", all of them belonging to the genus Cannabis. They are differentiated between them by the amount of fiber, the size reached and the biochemical profile they have, among other characteristics. The Hemp extract used in CroniCare is a variety of the plant Cannabis sativa.
- What does cannabis extract contain?
- The hemp extract used in CroniCare has a very complete profile of molecules known as phytocannabinoids, such as cannabinol, cannabigerol or cannabidiol (CBD). The latter is the most relevant in terms of health benefits for pets. The cannabis extract also contains terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants, proteins, minerals, B vitamins...
- Will CroniCare "put" the pet?
- No. The delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the molecule psychoactive agent that causes the toxic effects of cannabis: altered perception, sedation, increased appetite, dry mouth, etc. CroniCare has some THC levels are virtually non-existent, so side effects in the dog or cat are not expected to be seen.
Each CroniCare g contains:
- Fish oil 750 mg
- Cannabis extract (4% cannabidiol, CBD) 250 mg
- Total Omega 3: 285 mg, of which:
- EPA: 135 mg
- DHA: 90 mg
- Cannabidiol (CBD): 10 mg (1%)
- THC < 0.5 mg (< 0.05%)
Amounts of CroniCare to be administered and administration route:
- Administer a small amount (1 drop per kg of weight per day) and progressively increase to 2 drops per kg of weight twice a day.
- Maintain this dose for 2-4 weeks, according to the criteria of the veterinarian and the needs of each animal. Subsequently, pass to the maintenance dose of 1 drop per kg. twice a day.
- The product can be administered directly to the mouth, thus promoting sublingual absorption or, alternatively, it can be added to the food.
- The bottle contains a dropper, which is equivalent to approximately 18 drops.